.Ozone Drive is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you. Our website address is: https://www.ozonedrive.com/unpluganddrive.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject - a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child - a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject's rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
In order to manage your personal data stored in this Web Page, go here. Otherwise, direct to our contact email showed in the beginning of this page.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:To register the User on the car-sharing Service and to verify compliance with the requirements necessary in order to be a user of the self-drive car hire service; as well as the provision of roadside assistance and attention to the User in case of incidents related to the service. This purpose shall include phone call recording should the customer contact thought the customer care hotline.
• To make the identification of the User and the verification of the documents in compliance with the necessary requirements for the rental of shared vehicles. In order to comply with these requirements, the data will be processed to determine the age, capacity and driving license for this type of vehicle.
• To administer the collection of monies, and where necessary, to claim any nonpayments that may arise from use of the Service, in accordance with the applicable prices and tariffs at any given time. Accordingly, such data as may be necessary shall be processed in order to verify the availability and ownership of the method(s) of payment established by the User.
• To administer any communications, complaints, claims, etc. that may reach .OzD through its customer care service or any other admissible method.
• To administer the Service, and in particular to ensure the Service is optimized in terms of vehicle availability, route efficiency, energy-consumption efficiency, etc. For this purpose, geo-location data may be processed, solely to the extent that these are necessary or useful to administer and improve the Service.
• Management of the payment gateway of the Service, through this service the data may be transferred in third countries to a processor in the USA (Stripe, Inc), which provides adequate guarantees according to European regulations.
• Such personal data as may be strictly necessary, from amongst those supplied during registration or subsequently, shall furthermore be used under customers consent to perform advertising and commercial-information activities, via a variety of media, with regard to the company, its activities, products, services, offers and special promotions.
• Commercial prospecting, offers, discounts and promotions related to products and services (i) of .OzD (ii) of partners and subsidiaries (iii) of third companies belonging to the following sectors of activity: hospitality; supply of electricity, gas, air conditioning; retail trade, repair of motor vehicles; transportation and storage; information and communications activities
• Compliance with legal obligations related to the Service, such as tax and traffic regulations.
• Processing the position data (start and end position) of its vehicles in order to analyze the use of its fleet. Such data is also used to develop a statistical model which is able to predict a possible future demand for .OzD vehicles.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent. The processing may include that online usage behavior and social media usage is being collected and processed. Based on your consent we may also provide you with information of cooperation partners of .OzD about their products and services.
The lawfulness of processing and/or communications persona data, set forth in the previous section, are based on the following provisions:
● Initiating or fulfilling a contract with the User.
● Obtaining the explicit consent of the User, in relation to processing and/or transfer data for the analysis and development of mobility projects; advertising and commercial prospecting activities.
● Compliance with legal obligations (tax obligations and traffic regulations) the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations when the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
Personal data are not shared with third parties except under the force of law. .OzD transfers his/her personal data to the recipients and/or categories of recipients described below:
• Tax Agency and other competent administrations, for compliance with tax obligations.
• Public bodies whose purpose is the identification of drivers and compliance with applicable regulations.
• Other public bodies, such as Security Forces, to the extent that it is necessary to comply with the applicable regulations.
• Financial entities and payment gateways, for the management and collections of payments.
• Insurance entities, for the management of accidents
• .OzD partners and subsidiaries for carrying out advertising and commercial prospecting activities, as well as for the analysis and development of mobility projects.
In addition, .OzD informs that personal data could be communicated to a third country, in this case to Stripe, Inc, a company located in the USA, for the management of the payment gateway.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don't collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The data controller is. Ozone Drive, S.L., Tax Identification Number (N.I.F.) B- 86126547, business office at Calle Sepúlveda, 216, 28011, Madrid.
You can contact via email: